Firecat Studio offers value-packed, hands-on vision, strategy, UX and online marketing workshops led by expert facilitators.
|Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019||1 pm - 3 pm||World Usability Day: UX Life Hacks||Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019||3 pm - 5:30 pm||World Usability Day: Design Sprints|
Workshop Series: Content Strategy Club
Help without the hype.
You know that regularly updating your site, and posting in social media, is key to better business results. You can create content, but you can't seem to focus and make time for it.
Here’s your chance to make real progress with a monthly half-day, hands-on workshop, with experienced guides to advise, explain and help you every step of the way. Each month we'll have a bite-sized strategic theme. You'll create content and post it at each session, generating engagement and results right away.
Over time, one painless, fun session at a time, you'll have created a customized, robust, actionable content strategy.
What You Get
Bring your laptop, tablet or smart phone, and the passwords to any social media or web accounts you've got going already. Be ready to roll up your sleeves, generate leads, meet people and create buzz. Personalize your social networking strategy to meet your business goals and focus on the communities you want to reach.
- Get up to speed in the latest social media developments, which ones are important, why, and for whom.
- Establish accounts and flesh out profiles in the social media presence points that matter to your business. Start with Facebook and Twitter for most businesses, add YouTube, Slideshare, LinkedIn, Yelp and others if they fit your strategy.
- EAch session, you'll add to and flesh out your personalized, step-by-step action plan for connecting with the people who can help your organization succeed.
- Get hands-on practice posting, commenting and tweeting.
- Learn about the tools and techniques that maximize results while minimizing the time you spend online.
- Learn how to run small tests, measure success, and continuously improve your results.
Who Benefits from this Workshop?
- Anyone responsible for representing an organization online
- People who create content and engage online, but need focus and a framework for accountability and progress
- Your Vision and Goals
- Targeting Specific Segments
- Your Value Proposition
- Your Brand Story
- Keyword and Content Strategy
- Social Media Presence Points
- Measuring Success
- Channel Strategy
- Editorial Calendar
- Clear-Eyed Prioritizing
- Friend & Follow Strategy
Talk to us about any training or sessions you're interested in. We deliver onsite training with expert facilitators and engaging activities that help learning really sink in. We can customize a session for any group.
See our Speaking section for presentations and short talks to interested professional groups and gatherings. Just ask us!