Sometimes you just need someone to SHOW you. We're collaborative by nature and trainers by training, as well as business and marketing strategists with more than 20 years in the biz. We offer value-packed, hands-on workshops.
Power Your Business with Social Networking
Help without the hype.
OK, you’re convinced it’s time to start engaging in social media like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Here’s your chance to make real progress in a half-day, hands-on workshop, with experienced guides to advise, explain and help you every step of the way.
What You’ll Get
You will WORK in this workshop!
Bring your laptop, tablet or smart phone, and the passwords to any social media or web accounts you've got going already. Be ready to roll up your sleeves, generate leads, meet people and create buzz. Personalize your social networking strategy to meet your business goals and focus on the communities that you want to reach.
- Get up to speed in the latest social media developments, which ones are important, why, and for whom.
- Establish accounts and flesh out profiles in the social media presence points that matter to your business. Start with Facebook and Twitter for most businesses, add YouTube, Slideshare, LinkedIn, Yelp, Foursquare and others as they fit your strategy.
- Walk out with a step-by-step action plan for connecting with the people who can help your organization succeed.
- Get hands-on practice posting, commenting and tweeting.
- Learn about the tools and techniques that maximize results while minimizing the time you spend online.
Who Needs this Workshop?
- Business owners, entrepreneurs and freelancers
- Sales, marketing and PR specialists
- Nonprofit directors
- Corporate communicators
- Human resources directors and recruiters
- Journalists and media specialists
- Career changers and job seekers
Ignite Your Real Estate Business using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
A Social Media Course for Real Estate Professionals
Real estate professionals already know how to generate leads and network. Pair your natural people skills with the best emerging social media tools and techniques to work, the leads and referrals will flow in.
You'll get 3 hours of MCE credit -- but more importantly, you'll leave with a full appreciation of which tools real estate professionals are finding most valuable, and why. You'll see examples of how social media can drive traffic to your listings and website, and map out a solid plan to leverage social media tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, blogging and more.
Who Needs this Workshop?
- Realtors, both Residential and Commercial
- Real Estate Brokers and Staff
- Appraisers, Inspectors, Contractors
- Mortgage and Leasing Agents
Talk to us about any training or sessions you're interested in. We deliver onsite training too, and can customize a session for any group.
See our Speaking section for presentations and short talks to interested professional groups and gatherings. Just ask us!